Volunteer at IFAM | Santa Fe and Join an Exceptional Global Community
2018 International Folk Art Market
July 13-15, 2018
NOTE: If you are bi-lingual or multi-lingual and would like to volunteer as an interpreter, please complete this registration: Interpreter Registration.
Interpreter shifts will not be posted until April 23.
Read more about volunteer interpreters and translators here: Multi-Lingual Volunteers.
The success of the International Fol Art Market | Santa Fe is due, in large part, to our amazing volunteers. For the past 14 years, volunteers have provided their expertise, spirit of friendship, dedication, and resourcefulness to make this the largest folk art market of its kind. We invite you to join us for the amazing experience!
- Support and Join a Global Community – Work with over 150 master folk artists from 60 countries who share their authentic artistic traditions. New countries represented in 2018 are Azerbaijan and Greece.
- Create Sustainable Impact – Artists keep 80% of their earned income, serving as catalysts for positive social change in their communities by improving employment, health care, education, and well-being.
- Become Part of the IFAM Community – Make lasting friendships with up to 2,000 other volunteers from 38 states and 8 countries – each of whom is integral to the success of the event.
- Experience the Market – Get free admission to the Market during regular Saturday and Sunday hours, a volunteer t-shirt, snacks, a folk art gift, and dedicated volunteer parking and shuttle service.
How do I volunteer?
- Review descriptions of the team/s that need help: Volunteer Position Summaries
If you’d like to volunteer as an Artist Assistant, review Artist Profiles to select the artist you’d like to help. We recommend that you select a few artists, in case your first choice artist does not help for the shifts you are available.
- Complete the IFAM Volunteer Registration Form.
- Look for your Volunteer login to arrive via email.
- Follow the instructions contained in the Welcome email to sign in, join the team and sign up for your shifts.
More Questions? Visit our Volunteer FAQs
Sandra Wylie, Associate Director of IFAM | Santa Fe