The 2017 IFAM | Santa Fe by the numbers:
- 154 artists from 53 countries generated sales of more than $3.1 million in just 2.5 days.
- 90 percent of the sales will return home with the artists, equipped and empowered to serve as catalysts for positive social change in their villages and communities.
- Average artist sales per booth were more than $20,000!
- 48 first-time Market artists traveled to Santa Fe and were welcomed into their artist family of 106 returning artists at the 2017 IFAM | Santa Fe—they now are connected to our network of more than 900 artists across 90 countries since the Market’s inception.
- Four countries were represented for the first time: Argentina, Jordan, Tajikistan, and Tanzania.
- More than 21,000 in projected attendance at the Market and the Community Celebration, generating a projected local economic impact of $12 million.
- The Market’s collection of gross receipts tax (even though as a non-profit organization we are not obligated to collect) will result in more than $255,000 to the State of New Mexico and, consequently to the City of Santa Fe.
- More than 1,600 volunteers covered 4,200 work shifts, increasing the number of volunteer names by more than 600.
IFAA’s Charity Navigator Four Star Rating
IFAA has earned a 4-star Charity Navigator rating—the highest rating a nonprofit organization can receive! This top distinction shows donors how efficiently a charity will use their support today, how well it has sustained its programs and services over time, and the level of commitment to being accountable and transparent. View our rating on Charity Navigator here.